Sunday, September 18, 2011

LADY GAGA AND “HUSBAND”



Are you surprise to see headline?
Don't worry boys her Husband Name New York i am writing in this article something about her interview
Lady Gaga is one of many New York-based worldwide artists.She talked about her memories of the attacks, saying, "I watched the towers fall from the roof of my school, holding all my best friends." 9/11 causes the artist to tear up at its mention, as she refers to the city as "the husband I never married." The city holds a special place in Gaga's heart, which she connects through, even on the road, with her leather jacket. Many of the tracks on her recent smash hit Born This Way were inspired by the city, in particular "Marry the Night." Lady Gaga, along with Nas, Drake Bell, Jersey Shore's Pauly D, and many more are taking part in the “I Will” campaign, which will air through Sunday on Viacom networks including MTV


 Lady Gaga thinks the city of New York is her "husband". The 'Born This Way' hitmaker - who was raised in the Big Apple - explained she watched the collapse of the city's twin towers on September 11, 2001, from the roof of her school as she held the hands of her friends. Speaking during MTV special 'Inside the Outside', which commemorates the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks,she said: "I watched the towers fall from the roof of my school, holding all my best friends. I don't know. just, my affinity and my love and the relationship I have with New York City - it's like the husband I never married.I wrote so many songs on this new album about New York City.In her documentary interview, Gaga spoke often about her love for her hometown, sharing that she has one very personal way of connecting with the Big Apple. Gesturing the jacket she wore, she said, "Well, this is how I get home; my leather jacket's like my Dorothy slippers. That's why I changed when we sat down. You said, 'I want to ask you about New York,' and I said, 'You'd better get my leather.' I wrote so many songs on this new album about New York City.

Lady Gaga, who is a New York native, recalls witnessing that day in September back in 2001, that changed the landscape of the world forever. Lady Gaga says, "we were in disbelief" and she goes on to say that "we all watched the second tower fall together." This public service campaign is designed to spark others into doing something on 9/11 to remember the day of tragedy that took so many lives. MTV will begin airing the series of public service announcements on Sunday, the 10th anniversary of the attacks, in a bid to encourage Americans to get involved in charity or volunteer work. "It's a moment to honor New York," Gaga said. "It's a moment to come together and realise that New York really is forever changed and will always now be a family." I still think sometimes I'm in disbelief." Every year she and her family take a moment on 9/11 to acknowledge a " tremendous loss in our city and the world." She added, "It's a moment to honor New York. It's a moment to come together and realize that New York really is forever changed and will always now be a family."  "I remember so many friends that lost family and so many people that lives were changed forever. "It's a moment to honor New York," she continued. "It's a moment to come together and realize that New York really is forever changed and will always now be a family."



The 'You and I' singer, who was at school in the city at the time, said: "I just remember that the history teachers had us all piled into one room and had a television on and none of us believed it was happening

Lady Gaga's mom worked not far from the World Trade Center at all. "My dad picked me up and we couldn't reach my mom for a long time because she worked right across the street," she says. She remembers how nervous they felt and all the young stockbrokers she saw walking through the streets, covered in ashes. "Every year on September 11 with my family, we take a moment together and acknowledge a tremendous loss in our city and the world," she says. We didn't believe it, so we ran up to the roof and I just remember we got up to the roof, and one tower had already fallen and we all watched the second tower fall all together." Fortunately, the "Born This Way" singer wasn't near Ground Zero, her mother was close to it. "My dad picked us up, we couldn't reach my mom for a long time because she worked right across the street," she added. "We were really nervous and I just remember all we saw were these young men, really young. You could tell they worked on the floor at the stock and they were in their jackets and they were just covered in ashes and all you could see was the lines from the tears on their face. was miles and miles away, but the sky that hovered above us was jet black." Ten years later, the star indicated disbelief to this day. "It's too horrific. "I just remember that the history teachers had us all piled into one room and had a television on and none of us believed it was happening" adding, "So we didn't believe it, so we ran up to the roof and I just remember we got up to the roof, and one tower had already fallen and we all watched the second tower fall all together." The pop superstar's mother worked quite close to the towers that day and she remembers the emotions she experienced that day "My dad picked us up; we couldn't reach my mom for a long time because she worked right across the street.

25-year-old Lady gaga has since gone onto to mega stardom following the release of her debut album The Fame in 2008 which was a huge critical and commercial success and included the singles Just Dance and Poker Face.I still think sometimes I'm in disbelief. "My dad picked us up, we couldn't reach my mom for a long time because she worked right across the street," she continued. "We were really nervous and I just remember all we saw were these young men, really young. You could tell they worked on the floor at the stock and they were in their jackets and they were just covered in ashes and all you could see was the lines from the tears on their face. was miles and miles away, but the sky that hovered above us was jet black."  I don't think anyone who remembers that day will ever forget what happened on September 11, 2001. I also think that this celebrity tribute is a wonderful way to honor the victims, survivors, and their families. Donating your time to help those in need is a good thing because there will always be those who need something, even if its just a bowl of hot soup and a smile. Life is fragile and that is one lesson everyone learned from 9/11. It makes you think of the family members that went off to work that day and never came home, whether it is the people who worked in the Twin Towers or the rescue workers who were lost. This is something we need to remember every day, but especially on the 9/11 anniversary. Samuel Jackson says he "will remember by teaching someone who is illiterate to read," which is another act of kindness to a fellow human being. This is what remembering 9/11 is all about.  "I remember so many friends that lost family and so many people whose lives were changed forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment