Monday, September 26, 2011

Lady Gaga started Working New album

 Lady Gaga

Hey guys you know our most stylist beautiful girl already Working new album before release latest album Born this way?maybe some people its know that actually she said “I’m actually working on my next album,”when she meeted with Ryan Seacrest in a interview.It’s only been four months since the release of Lady Gaga’s latest album Born This Way, but the singer is already back in the studio planning a follow-up to the multi-platinum record.

Planning the next tour keeps me very excited and busy because I have lots of new ideas, and I know exactly how I want it to look

There’s even better news: Gaga’s manager Troy Carter has revealed that he would be more than happy to give away the new album,he said at the Facebook conference last week “What we’re looking to do is not just about selling the CD or the digital file. It’s how many people can we get the music to. How many people can experience it?”. “If it was up to me, I’d give away the next album and put it on every handset that I can put it on, to get that scale. You can’t be scared to fail. Sometimes we’re going to get big results, and sometimes you learn a lesson, make an adjustment and move on.”

 I have lots of thing to do, but in truth, I feel like I’m the most alive when I’m on stage

But Gaga has no plans to release her next Album anytime soon, there’s still lots of exciting things in store for Born This Way, among which is the upcoming worldwide tour,she has a plan to perform Bron this way in North America, Europe and Australia, as well as visit Brazil, Indonesia and India for the first time


Lady Gaga said “Planning the next tour keeps me very excited and busy because I have lots of new ideas, and I know exactly how I want it to look,”and “I have lots of thing to do, but in truth, I feel like I’m the most alive when I’m on stage.”


And, there’s another Lady Gaga surprise on the way: the singer is readying a music video for her next single, set to be released by the end of the year. This will be the fifth release from Born This Way, which has shifted an impressive 7 million copies worldwide so far.so we have to wait until finish her tour for release her new album.............................




Please comments here to help me for More energy
Milton

No comments:

Post a Comment