Sunday, September 25, 2011

lady gaga in iHeartRadio

Hey guys do you know how was her feelings about her iHeartRadio Music show?.


The “Pop star Lady Gaga is very excited about her upcoming show at iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas” its was The times of India report they just published this report some time ago.


In this report she said
"I'm really needing a fix from a performing standpoint, cause I haven't been on stage for a few months," 
the singer told Ryan Seacrest on KIIS-FM.


I miss the fans, so so much! Really can't wait to perform," 

she added. but we don’t understandig why she was excided about this festival? coz she now in top position for her behave,good performance and attitude.
I cant write more about it coz she is my best singer. just we have wait for end iHeartRadio Show.

Gaga is set to wear a customized costume by Versace and is totally excited about the stage she is going to perform in.

The organizers have mentioned that the concert which will be held at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, is set to be the biggest live event in music history and will include artists like Jay-Z, The Black Eyed Peas, Jennifer Lopez and Alicia Keys, Radar Online reported. I will be meet with you all with new news when I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment