Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lady Gaga's photo shoot


Photogs caught Lady Gaga during a photo shoot for an upcoming issue of Vanity Fair magazine in New York City’s Central Park. Decked out in an unusual outfit and towering heels, the singer posed for famed photographer Annie Leibovitz and later stopped to greet fans and journalists

Lady Gaga tells Vanity Fair contributing editor Lisa Robinson that she tries to avoid having sex because she is afraid of depleting her creative energy. 

Lady gaga Says- I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina.” 
Lady gaga also says that “I doesn’t trust anybody and doesn’t know if i ever will.”Lady gaga Says- “I’m perpetually lonely. I’m lonely when I’m in relationships. It’s my condition as an artist.” Regarding men,
Lady gaga Says- “I’m drawn to bad romances. And my song is about whether I go after those or if they find me. I’m quite celibate now; I don’t really get time to meet anyone.”

Lady gaga Says-I was completely mental and had just been through so much.” (Gaga talks candidly about her drug use and recalls her ultimate low point).

 Lady gaga Says- “I do not want my fans to ever emulate that or be that way. I don’t want my fans to think they have to be that way to be great. It’s in the past. It was a low point, and it led to disaster.” 

Lady gaga Says- All I will say is I hit rock bottom, and it was enough to send a person over the edge. My mother knew the truth about that day, and she screamed so loud on the other end of the phone, I’ll never forget it.And she said, ‘I’m coming to get you.’”

Lady gaga Says-i went to her 82-year-old grandmother’s house in West Virginia. “I cried. I told her I thought my life was over and I have no hope and I’ve worked so hard, and I knew I was good. What would I do now? 

Lady gaga Says- ‘I’m gonna let you cry for a few more hours. And then after those few hours are up, you’re gonna stop crying, you’re gonna pick yourself up, you’re gonna go back to New York, and you’re gonna kick some ass.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment